Friday, May 14, 2010

Chair project

I was so excited to find this chair at Good Will the other week. It had a pretty flower carved into the back of it, and it has a really beautiful shape on the legs. I had big plans for that chair!!

I found some great fabric at the Quilting loft and even though I wasn't sure where the chair would go so I just got fabric that I loved and decided I would figure that out later!

It needs a tiny bit of touch up, but for the most part it's finished and I do LOVE the finished product. Now to find a home for it.

Before


After


Close up of the fabric


And a quick shot of our house guest Mabel. She belongs to Jeremy's sister but is making herself quite at home - as you can tell. Shhh, don't tell Jeremy she's on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...