Monday, September 19, 2011

Our Church Family

On Sunday our church unveiled the video that they are putting on our church website. We love to build relationships with people and invite them into our communihttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifty, but we know that often when people are looking for a church body to be a part of the internet is a great tool to find information.

This little clip does such a great job at capturing the heart of our church and the community that we value. J is the guy leading worship.

I love this blogger world but I admit that I am as nosy as the next girl when it comes to knowing about you all. I hope this short video will give you a glimpse of this part of our lives!

Hit this link and then play the video!


(yes, that is us in the goofy picture too!)

1 comment:

  1. Liked the peek into your world! Made me miss and crave that kind of community!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...