Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow day P.S.

More snow fell this afternoon and late into tonight. It's 10.15pm and THIS is the final snow tally.


Jeremy just made some peppermint hot chocolate with chocolate covered marshmallows in (he knows the way to my heart) and I sipped it sitting cozy by the fireplace putting the finishing touches to the draft of my paper for school. All is well with the world. I am feeling incredibly blessed with my lot in life.

It is supposed to be FREEZING tomorrow and with all this snow the roads will be icy so I am not-so-secretly hoping Jeremy doesn't try to get into work but decides to take a snow day with most of the rest of Seattle. I'll need his hot chocolate making skills to get through the day!! Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...