Monday, October 12, 2009

Let's get 'er done

House stuff. We have been slowly but steadily working on some home improvements and this week we have decided to really try and make some headway - I say we decided but it probably has something to do with Home Depot only being willing to store our new carpet for a limited amount of time before they want to install it.

We have what feels like miles of baseboard to paint so that is the big project for today, making some headway there.

I can't wait to have our house back.

I am recognising more and more how clutter around me is reflected in my ability to think clearly. For my our peace of mindand by extension, Jeremy's I am ready to get this project finished.

With the holiday season fast approaching I am ready to have a home we can invite people to without fear that they will injure themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...