Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot, hot, hot!


Guess the kitchen got hot yesterday, when I pulled out the butter this is what I saw...yuck!

I love the sunshine, but I think I overdid it a little yesterday. No, I'm not burnt - I applied a heavy sunscreen but I was out in the heat with out enough fluids. This wasn't a daredevil plan, and I didn't realize it until later in the evening/night when my head began to ache and this enormous flood of fatigue rolled in. Oops. Note to self. Less is more when it comes to crazy temps outside!

It's supposed to hit mid 90's today! Hello Summer indeed.

This was the sight from my front step (ignore the trash and recycling, that's not so pretty) I love the colours in the geraniums and roses, the thriving tomato and strawberry plants and the sun shining. It looks like a good day. Just wish I was feeling like going outside :( Maybe after a nap, if this headache shifts I will find some shade?

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful lush green garden to step outside to! Love your hydrangeas. Anytime I see someone has a hydrangea bush at their home, I feel an instant connection :-)! Hope you're feeling a little better today... Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you enjoyed the bathroom tips. Have fun fixing up your bathrooms! Yeah, a door might be nice ;-) Enjoy your weekend, ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...