Friday, August 20, 2010

A year ago

A year ago today we were just two days away from our wedding day. We were finalizing last minute details and getting to the church for our rehearsal followed by rehearsal dinner. It was a busy day, but one we shared with close friends and family. Here are just a couple of pics to illustrate this trip down memory lane!

The guys make sure their suits fit.









Practice makes perfect!



Rehearsal dinner. Fun times with friends.





I can't believe that was a year ago!

This year, today represents another milestone. Today I handed in my final paper for my first college class. I am done with school for this quarter and I am so ready for a little break before starting classes this fall. I am proud of myself, and looking forward to the future. I wonder how many classes will be under my belt by this time next year, or what other adventures we will have begun? I will have at least one study buddy for the fall so I am sure this will be a step in the right direction for my study habits!

1 comment:

  1. What fun to remember the week leading up to your wedding! Such happy memories I'm sure. And you're right...TIME FLIES!!!! Congrats on your completion of your college class. I'm sure that feels very rewarding! - Thanks for stopping by Windy Poplars today, and for your sweet comments about my makeover. It was sure fun to do! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...