Sunday, July 3, 2011

F.Y.I.

Yes, I was bored with my old blog template. Don't get too used to this one because I am still trying to figure out exactly how to customise it. I want to use my own pictures for background, nothing fancy but I want them to fit with the format and I can't figure it out...yet.

I want this page to reflect me in more than just writing. As you know from previous posts I am not exactly a computer nerd, so this may take me a while. But today was the first step.

I have big plans, including adding menu tabs under my title but those instructions are just plain scary. Baby steps. Just like before I got my hair cut shorter, say yes, know you want the change, and hit the button...Done. (cry a little because you miss you hair, ha ha)

This is it for now, but the look of this blog will (hopefully) be changing over the next few days and weeks. Any tips you lovely blogging ladies have to offer would be very, very appreciated, as well as any feedback about the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...