Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend round up

Another weekend draws to a close and I am thankful this crazy week is almost over. Seeing even more light at the end of the finals tunnel and starting to make some coffee dates, a haircut and plan friends over for dinner this week - all fun things, and ones that have got moved to the sidelines for the past month or so.

I am eager to try and set a more consistent and slower pace for life.

The past two weeks, the messages at church have left my head spinning. I haven't had time to sit and write about all the things it is making me think about but I am looking forward to sharing with you soon. It's pretty exciting stuff.

Jeremy is in Spokane tonight and playing in a charity golf tournament with friends tomorrow. I usually do not like to be home alone, but it's only one night and with my homework to keep me busy. I am actually enjoying some down time. With J working a regular 9-5 type schedule I try and make sure that I am done with school work before he gets home so we can spend our evening together, and Sunday evenings are usually time for us to snuggle and watch a movie or take a walk, or do something that gives us a time to look ahead to our schedule for the week ahead, make plans and have some time to make sure we have connected before the week starts. But tonight I am able to have that connection time with my homework instead!! ha ha

We had a lovely weekend, I hope you did too. See you on the flip side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...