Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fireplaces on...

It's that time of year. We put it off until we could no longer stand it but tonight we caved and turned on the pilot lights in our fireplaces so we could fire them up. Oh how I have missed them.

It makes the book reports I have to write for the adoption much more enjoyable! Now I am snuggled and warm my fingers are no longer freezing off as I type!

Hot soup and crusty bread filling my belly - soon to be joined by hot apple cider. Head full of dreams about our baby and a smile on my face I can't seem to shake.

Ok, nuff distraction, back to the reports...we're coming baby, we're coming!

1 comment:

  1. :) It's still mid to low 80's here. No fire yet, but I think we can finally get away with turning the A/C off.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...