Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blogging for procrastination

Phew! Glad this week of school is done...and not so excited for the week ahead. It's going to be a busy one. Usually my school schedule is fairly well spaced out throughout the quarter, but when I looked ahead to the assignments dew next week I couldn't believe it - and not in a good way - there is so much reading and so many assignments and essays due for just my history class, not to mention the usual load from my other classes. It's insane. And I might be by the end of the week.

I hope I survive.

I wanted to reorganize our closet and sort the nursery, move a bookshelf (with help) cook really good dinners...but suppose that fun stuff can wait for a week. Humph. Insert pouty face. 

Weather is supposed to be fair this weekend so after J gets home from teaching this morning I hope we can find something fun to get us out the house! Especially because I have been up since WAY early this morning when he kissed me goodbye and inadvertently woke up baby boy who decided it was time for a dance party and something to eat. 

So as I am up, I want to work ahead a little on next weeks assignments while he is out. The more I get done now, the better, right?

But I don't want to...don't make me...I am already bored. Bored with all the learnin' and slightly overwhelmed with the heavy load ahead. So here I am, blogging. For distraction and procrastination purposes.

Thanks from reading this less than inspired entry - brought to you by the letter "I don't want to do my homework" and the number "I still don't want to do my homework."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...