Monday, April 2, 2012

Busy, busy, with hearts full

The past few days have been busy, busy. Busy with fun activities but busy none-the-less! I am taking today slowly but trying to keep up productivity too!

It's the first day of spring quarter and I want to start well. I can always seem to tell how the quarter will be by how the first week goes. If I am able to start off strong and getting things done ahead of time, then it bodes well for a good, not too stressful quarter, but if I procrastinate handing things in even in the first week, it's not a good sign. I have already completed a lot of things for my research class so I am feeling positive!

This weekend Jeremy was away until Saturday night and came straight from the airport to meet me at a good friend's 40th celebration. We didn't stay too long after he arrived because I was exhausted by then and he was pretty wiped from skiing and travelling all day. I loved having a reason to get dressed up. It has been a long time since I have felt well enough to put in the effort. It helped that I got ready with two girl friends and could share ideas and compliments along the way!

Here are Amy and I celebrating Hawaiian style!


Sunday our friends Josh and Lindsey were in town and stayed with us. It was so good to see them but not long enough of course. The sun even decided to come out so we took a walk around Greenlake and rewarded ourselves with a stop at the cupcake cafe on the way round!

It was a full weekend but one that left our hearts full too. Now to make this full week a week that has the same effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...