Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Preggo toes

Tonight I took my sweet friend Anjie to get pedicures for her birthday...which was in February...pregnancy makes everything run on it's own time :)

I haven't been able to take care of my tootsies properly for a while because of the belly. I have had J clip my toenails every once in a while to stay socially acceptable, but now the weather has turned nice and my toes are more on show it seemed like a good idea to get some prettying. Not to mention the place where I love to get my nails done does leg massages with their pedicures and it's always so relaxing and just what the doctor ordered.

I wanted a summer-y colour, something bright and fun to cheer up the feet. So what did I end up choosing?

Blue, of course! Perfect for a mama-to-be of a baby boy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I just had mine done and theyre pink and blue:) The leg massage is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...