Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Belated Valentine

My belly is continuing to grow, we are officially 16 weeks tomorrow, and it's hard to hide that there is something growing in there! I am told that any time now I could start feeling little movements!! I can't wait. I know that will so wonders for my confidence in believing that this is actually happening. I also know that J who lays his head on my growing belly each night to see if he can hear or feel baby, will be very envious until he is able to feel him/her from the outside!

Happy belated Valentines day to you all. What a special day. I know some people don't like Valentines day because we should be doing nice things for those we love every day and not just on the one day society tells us too. I agree, but I also love taking a special day to think of extra special ways to show the one you love, just how much they mean to you and for that reason - I am a fan. Plus, I have a husband who very sweetly and predictably brings me beautiful flowers and chocolate every year so I have no reason to dislike it!

This celebration again excited me as I think ahead to our expanding family and how our celebration will be different next year with a little one to share in the love festivities. Selfishly I am quite happy to have had one final Valentines day where I alone am the apple of J's eye.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love how you worded that "where I alone am the apple of J's eye." So sweet!!!

    Hope you feel baby movements soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...