Monday, March 26, 2012

For the love of lists

Note to self: Watching 'Birth Story' (or any other show which has real births in it) is not a good idea when you are trying to live in denial about the fact that the baby inside you has to come out in about 4 months time!

My hopes for this Spring Break week are to finish cleaning out our upstairs rooms so we can start painting and getting ready for the crib and other furniture to arrive! After my post yesterday, I feel as though I have felt more and more peace about this pregnancy. Thank you all for your prayers. I am ready to embrace the hope of this little boy inside me.

For the past few months, every time I came across a task that I didn't have time for I would say to myself, "I'll do it over Spring Break" Well, unless Spring Break has suddenly been extended, I am not going to get through a fifth of what I have put off! I suppose it's time to make a list based on priority...

I want to take some time to relax and catch up with friends too because this next quarter will be busy with a capital B. I am taking a full schedule to try and get as much done as possible before taking time off for the baby. I want to have as few credits left to take after he arrives as possible, let's be honest, my motivation to study will be all but gone once I see his precious face. I am committed to finishing this degree, and I will and to make that as easy as possible for the next quarter I just have to suck it up and hunker down to study!

Ok, this is not getting anything accomplished. Off to organise my freezer. I know, I know, livin' on the edge!

1 comment:

  1. I had that same feeling! But they do come out and Mama forgets about the "how" once she sees her beautiful baby. So thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...