Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!



We welcomed this new year in with wonderful friends sharing much laughter over a game of 'Quelf', toasting with our last bottle of champagne from our trip to Napa this summer. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

After sleeping in late, we woke up and connected with dear friends, Sarah, Tim and Lucy for lunch by Green lake and a brief walk in the chilly new years day sunshine! It was quite the place to be; busy with people trying out new Christmas bikes, scooters, skateboards and other contraptions with wheels and walking excited new puppies around the most wonderful place in the city - just my opinion. I love living here. (You should come visit!)

And now home. Sitting by the fire, snuggled under a blanket, Pandora playing the Glee station, learning about my camera from the book I got for Christmas (last year!), about to dig into the new Donald Miller book Jeremy gave me this year and journal a bit. Just need to make myself a cup of tea and I am set for a couple of hours. Wonderful.

Wishing you all a wonderful, blessed, and joy filled 2011.

1 comment:

  1. i miss it. sounds like you had a lovely new years eve and day!


    amanda (jolene)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...